Analog Test Engineer
MuAnalysis is a service laboratory located in Ottawa, partnering with US-based Silicon Turnkey Solutions. Jointly the companies provide device and material analytical services, reliability testing and device Test in support of electronic manufacturers. Detailed information on STS activities can be found on their web site.
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for developing test solutions for various classes of standard products & devices on the ASL1000 platform.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create all the documentation for detail test plans from customer specs or SOW’s provided
- Define test methodologies to meet product specifications.
- Design Tester Hardware and prepare PCB schematic for release for fabrication
- Write code, take data logs at varying temperatures, and submit for peer review and acceptance
- Minimum 3-5 yrs of test program development experience.
- Recent grads will be considered if they meet some of the requirements.
- Solid background in analog and digital ATE testing.
- Experience in test methodology developments
- Knowledge of Analog Circuits, standard products such as DACs, ADC, Power management chips, etc.
- Knowledge of DFT and vector generation desired
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Perl, and Unix environment.
- Education: BS or MS (Preferred)
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, and problem solving skills required
- Only Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Resumes will be kept on file for six months.
Request a Quote
Send us details of your
problem and we'll respond
within 24 hours.
Request More Details